Fruit Dip is a candy and straightforward recipe made with solely two elements.
This fruit dip recipe is tremendous easy needing simply cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. It’s mild and contemporary, excellent for dipping your favourite summer time fruit!
Add it to a fruit platter, to serve at household gatherings, child showers, or bridal showers.
Dippers for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
That is a simple fruit dip recipe with simply 2 elements; marshmallow creme and cream cheese.
- Cookies: ‘Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, Nutter Butter cookies
- Crackers: graham crackers, animal crackers, pretzel rods
- Fruit: apple slices, strawberries, bananas, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, to call just a few. To make it straightforward to serve, put together fruit kabobs.
Get inventive and make a DIY Fruit Dipping Station with all of those dippers!
How you can Make Fruit Dip
That is the simplest dip recipe you’ll ever make. Simply 2 elements and even fewer steps!
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer till it’s easy.
- Gently fold within the marshmallow fluff.
- Chill for a minimum of half-hour and serve!
If you wish to add somewhat further one thing to your dip, you may at all times attempt including in a “taste booster” to take it up a notch!
- Citrus: add some contemporary orange or lemon zest and a tiny squeeze of lemon or orange juice.
- Vanilla: add just a few drops of vanilla extract!
- Cherry: Just a little little bit of maraschino cherry juice provides a little bit of taste and a fairly pink colour.
- Nutty: a spoonful of peanut butter makes for a enjoyable dip for apple slices.
You positive can! It tastes particularly good when it’s chilled and served with an assortment of fruits and even cookies on a sizzling summer time day!
This fruit dip will maintain a minimum of every week within the fridge and can style more energizing whether it is tightly lined. To make it fluffy once more, merely give it a agency whip-up with a whisk.
Sure, this fruit dip freezes nicely.
This dip is so versatile; dip strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, melons, or your favourite fruit. It’s nice for snacks and even served as a deal with!
You may actually flip this right into a yogurt fruit dip. Add ½ cup of sweetened yogurt or Greek yogurt, any taste, to the dip and stir to mix.
Did you make this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip? Depart us a score and a remark under!
2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
A brilliant straightforward fruit dip with simply 2 elements.
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium velocity till fluffy.
Gently fold within the marshmallow fluff till mixed.
Chill for half-hour and serve with contemporary fruit, cookies, or wafers.
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Energy: 116 | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 6g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 26mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.