Tender & savory steak kabobs are nice for a barbecue entrée and a deliciously simple method to prep forward!
Grill up these succulent skewers on the BBQ for a burst of taste and high them off with a tasty garlic butter drizzle earlier than serving!
Grilled Garlic Steak Kabobs
There are such a lot of causes to like kabobs!
- This recipe is a real foremost dish, made with easy pink onion between a lot of juicy bites of steak!
- This dish goes effectively with grilled greens, on a salad, and even potato packets, a complete meal on the BBQ!
- Who doesn’t love kabobs in the summertime? Marinated meat & veggies on the grill, sure, please!
Substances for Steak Kabobs
The marinade for this dish is each easy and flavorful!
Steak – Use your favourite steak on this recipe. Strive any kind of sirloin or a flavorful ribeye for a richer style.
Marinade – Whereas butter provides taste and promotes browning, olive oil helps with the consistency of the marinade. Lemon juice and tomato paste have a double responsibility on this recipe, each tenderizing the steak and including taste.
Garlic Butter – The parsley garlic butter on this recipe take it to the subsequent stage, so ensure you don’t skip it!
Variations – Greens could be added to those kabobs like mushrooms, bell pepper, or cherry tomatoes. To alter up the marinade, stir in a tablespoon of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce or Dijon mustard.
The way to Grill Garlic Steak Kabobs
Tender and delish steak kabobs are easy to make with this fail-proof recipe.
- Mix marinade substances (per recipe beneath). Put together steak & marinate for as much as two hours.
- Thread meat onto skewers, alternating with chunks of onion.
- Grill, turning often in response to recipe directions.
As soon as grilled let the steak kabobs relaxation for a couple of minutes after which drizzle with the remaining butter combination.
No Grill? No Downside!
This recipe is as simple as something to bake within the oven, too. Right here’s the straightforward methodology:
- Put together the recipe beneath as directed.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook dinner kebabs for 20-Half-hour, turning as soon as.
- Relaxation meat for not less than 5 minutes to seal within the juices. Drizzle with additional melted butter & parsley earlier than serving.
- For medium-rare steak, cook dinner till inner temperature is 135°F
- For medium steak, cook dinner till inner temperature is 145°F
- For well-done steak, cook dinner till inner temperature is 150°F
Suggestions for the Finest Kebabs
- If utilizing wood skewers, simply be sure you soak them in water earlier than utilizing them to stop the wooden from burning. It makes all of the distinction!
- Take the skewers off of the grill just a few levels earlier than you attain the specified temperature, the temperature will proceed to rise as they relaxation.
- Metallic skewers might be scorching, use warning when serving.
- Don’t skip resting the meat earlier than serving.
The way to Use Leftovers
Fridge: If there are any leftovers, they’ll hold for 3-4 days within the fridge in a coated container.
Frozen: As soon as cooked, steak can keep its scrumptious taste for round 2-3 months when frozen within the freezer.
Did your loved ones love these Garlic Steak Kabobs? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Garlic Butter Steak Kabobs
These tender & juicy grilled steak kabobs are the proper summer season entree. Or, bake them within the oven to get pleasure from all yr lengthy!
Trim any giant fats cap off of the steaks and minimize them into 1-inch cubes. Season with salt & pepper.
Place olive oil and garlic within the microwave for 20 seconds, add butter and warmth for one more 20 seconds or till butter is melted. Stir in lemon juice.
Place 4 tablespoons of the butter combination in a small bowl (reserve the remaining for serving) and stir within the tomato paste.
Add to the meat and toss rapidly. Marinate Half-hour or as much as 2 hours. If utilizing wooden skewers, soak them in water not less than Half-hour whereas the meat is marinating.
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth (375°F).
Thread the meat and onion onto skewers and discard the marinade. Grill about 9-12 minutes turning beef often or till beef reaches 125-130°F or to desired doneness.
Relaxation 5 minutes earlier than serving. Drizzle with reserved garlic butter combination and parsley and serve.
Use any form of steak you’d like.
- Uncommon – inner temp at 125° F.
- Medium Uncommon – inner temp at 135° F.
- Medium – inner temp of 145° F.inner temp of 145° F.
- Medium Properly – inner temp of 150° F.
Cook dinner the steak to desired doneness, consider the temperature will proceed to rise as soon as the meat is faraway from the grill so take it off just a few levels earlier than it reaches the specified temperature.
Energy: 416 | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 38g | Fats: 27g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 13g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 767mg | Potassium: 656mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 3mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Extra Kabobs We Love