Grilled Rooster Caesar Salad is the proper meal to take pleasure in all summer season lengthy.
Juicy blackened hen breasts, crisp lettuce, and a shortcut Caesar salad dressing make this salad a simple favourite!
Get pleasure from this salad at for lunch or dinner and even tuck it right into a tortilla for a hen Caesar wrap.
- Rooster Caesar salad is each straightforward and scrumptious to make at house!
- This salad will be ready forward after which tossed collectively proper earlier than serving.
- The hen is nice served scorching or chilly, whilst you’re cooking, grill further chicken breasts to make use of in recipes all week lengthy!
Components for Grilled Rooster Caesar
Rooster breasts- Pound the hen breasts to ½-inch thick so it cooks rapidly and evenly, or use boneless hen thighs in place. No time to prep and grill? Use a rotisserie chicken as an alternative!
Lettuce – Romaine lettuce is traditional for Caesar salads, however kale Caesar salad is wonderful too!
Dressing – This can be a fast shortcut caesar dressing, however in the event you’re brief on time, use your favourite bottled model and add a splash of lemon juice and a few further parmesan cheese to uplevel the flavors.
Variations – Grilled shrimp, garlic butter steak bites, or a scoop of buffalo chicken will make this salad new each time! Add your favourite pasta to make this hearty side dish. Or make grab-and-go grilled chicken wraps for energizing workday lunches!
Learn how to Make Grilled Rooster Caesar Salad
- Make dressing and chill within the fridge.
- Prepare dinner seasoned hen breasts on a preheated grill and cook dinner. Examine the inner temp earlier than eradicating breasts (as per the recipe beneath).
- Mix romaine, croutons, and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Place slices of hen on the salad and sprinkle further parmesan cheese on prime
- Serve instantly with a lemon wedge.
Suggestions for Excellent Caesar Salad
- For further juicy hen, take away hen breasts simply shy of 165°F as they’ll proceed to cook dinner a bit as they relaxation.
- Hold leftover grilled hen separate from the leftover salad in coated containers within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Add contemporary romaine and some squirts of lemon juice to refresh the salad and pop hen within the microwave for about 30 seconds, if desired.
Did you make this Grilled Rooster Caesar Salad? Go away us a remark and a score beneath!
Grilled Rooster Caesar Salad
Make this straightforward grilled hen Caesar salad for a filling and engaging summer season dish!
In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, garli, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, and dijon mustard. Season with salt and black pepper to style and refrigerate till serving.
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth (400°F).
Utilizing the flat facet of a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the hen breasts to ½-inch thick. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Cajun seasoning.
Place hen on the grill for 7-8 minutes. Flip over and cook dinner an extra 6 to eight minutes or till no pink stays and the hen reaches 165°F. Relaxation for 3 to five minutes earlier than slicing.
In the meantime, in a big bowl, mix romaine lettuce, croutons, and ⅓ cup parmesan cheese. Add dressing and toss to mix; you might not want all the dressing.
Slice the hen, and place it on prime of the salad. Sprinkle with further parmesan cheese and serve with lemon wedges.
To keep up freshness, retailer leftover grilled hen, lettuce, and dressing in coated containers within the fridge. They are often safely saved for as much as 3 days.
Energy: 517 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 34g | Fats: 35g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 14g | Monounsaturated Fats: 12g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 942mg | Potassium: 1256mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 27403IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 4mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.